Because the point of the creator codes is to have them equal for _one_
application. Netscape 6 is, by the name (!), a new version of Netscape. So
Commun. 4.x and Netsc. 6 have the same creator code. Netscape _should_ leave
the same code.

Jonas can change it on his own if it bugs him that much. Not much hassle to
do so. Q&D edit.