DeMoN LaG wrote:

 > Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
 >
>> If it about Morgages or credit cards. Its Not. But the majority I
>> see is x-rated stuff. Some men get their jollies seeing junk like
>> that - NOT ME. However; that stuff would be downright offensive to
>> a Woman. Just think you as woman scaning message topics to read and
>> happen to open one showung a picture of a mans Tool, or a woman's
>> privates wouldn't you find that offensive?

Clearly, at least porn actresses do not find it offending, so what you
are saying, that pornography is offensive to women but not to men, is
plain wrong. It is offensive to some women and to some men, and it is
not offensive to other.

If there is anything in this world which is truly oppressive to women,
it is not pornography - it is attitudes like yours.

> Um, two of my female friends don't have anything against pornography,
> one of them is actually turned on by it.

Cool friends! ;-)

Most of the girls I know don't have anything against pornography either.
Phillip C.E.T. Jones' opinions is from a time when men was considered
superior to women.

/Jonas