Matthew> Thinking about it, my other request would be seeking / file
position
Matthew> support. I see there's some code already in DecodeThread that
looks like it
Matthew> could handle seeking - it would just need tying in.

Smoerk> I cannot listen to live audio streams? Are you going to add this?

Yes. I know that the plugin lacks many features. Please wait or help
development.

  BTW, in_mpg123 will be worthless if decoder of winamp is debugged
 completely.  I want perfect MP3 decoder now, so I developed it. But on
the other hand I have some doubt about making effort to develop it.

--
Naoki Shibata   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]