Hi,

 I'm sorry, but I don't see a single whitespace change in this patch.
Also, I didn't know what were the project policies, but the content of
the initial email is summed up in the commit message on top of the
patch,
Maybe you want me to send the patch as embedded text in this mail, or
with attachment is enough ?

Regards,
Cyril