Thus, MPD currently does not enable zeroconf when socket activation is
> used, because MPD does not know what port to announce.
I understand this now.
> systemd would activate the socket on behalf of the service because you
> told it to. It is optional, and you enabled it ("systemctl enable
> mpd.socket" instead of "systemctl enable mpd.service").
So to make zeroconf works under systemd, I need to "systemctl disable
mpd.socket" then "systemctl enable mpd.service" and "systemctl restart
mpd.service". Zeroconf works again.
Kim-man "Punky" Tse
* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
- Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
- Voyage MPD (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
- Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store (http://store.voyage.hk)
mpd-devel mailing list