Keith Reitman states:  "I believe an 'in kind' donation from a small,
independent business surviving in the hood is sweeter money then 'Machine
made money'. "

It is also illegal. Corporate donations are illegal in Minnesota elections.
And in-kind donations can be made only by people, not businesses. In
addition, they cannot be any larger than the cash amount that can be donated
by any person, in this case I believe $300.  So an owner of a printshop can
donate up to $300 worth of printing and must be listed in the candidate's
campaign finance disclosures as personally giving an in-kind donation of
that amount. But a company cannot.

linda higgins
old highland