In a nutshell, we will be allowing an outside firm access to "put" to a few
"internal" queue managers.  In order to achieve some method of workload
balancing, we wanted to use MQ's clustering capabilities.  First of all,
what are the drawbacks of just making one big cluster (external and
internal queue managers in the same cluster) as opposed to having a
"gateway" queue manager in overlapping clusters (which is recommended from
one document that I've read).

Aside from issues with server connection channels, what other security
issues should we be concerned with, and how would those issues be addressed?

-Warren