From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Potkay, Peter M (ISD, IT)
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Clustering Question

You should use the QMGR name attribute of the queue object, and populate it with the name of a QM in the cluster that does host the queue. If you choose a QM that does not have the queue, you will get the 2085. If you populate it with the local QM name, you lose round robining if the local QM hosts that queue, or 2085 if it does not.
You don't need to make different q names on all your clustered QMs.