On Tuesday 18 October 2016 13:37:10 Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> > MSEgui has the following form events which normally are fired only once:
> > OnCreate, OnCreated (which is called by afterconstruction()),OnLoaded and
> > OnEvenLoopStart.
>
> OK, I'll try and move everything into OnCreate, otherwise try OnCreated
> (which might be a more appropriate place).

OnCreate is called after the form and its children have been created but
before loaded() of the form and its children has been called. Normally one
uses OnLoaded for actions which need a fully functionable form with all
external references resolved.
OnEventLoopStart later fires asynchronosly from main evenloop.