On Friday 23 February 2018 01:47:09 Krzysztof wrote:
> Hmmm another weird things which I noticed now:
> 1. Why MSE app show also "tray caption" as a name of the app instead
> of "my window" (tray1.png)? For example my Clementine music player in
> task bar show "NowEntryUnder..." which is currently playing song on
> radio station (clementine window caption) and when expand try icons I
> see "Clementine" as app name?

I don't understand, please explain again.

> 2. Randomly when I run this demo, my Plasma Shell is crashing and
> automaticaly restoring (bottom task bar panel is disappearing for a
> second). Also when my MSE app is running I don't see items in tray
> settings (tray2.png) but when close my app and open tray settings
> again then everything is fine (tray3.png). Seems like two_usedbus is
> blocking something. Now when writting this message, plasma crash
> everytime when I run this demo, thought that reason is two_usedbus.
> Disabled it and few first runs were ok but now also plasma is crashing
> almost everytime (less than with two_usedbus). Realy weird, also can't
> reproduce anymore empty items in tray settings. Do you want some
> syslogs or something?

In year 2016 I reported at KDE that the system_tray_request_dock protocoll
only works the first time for an application but IIRC got no answer other
than to use Dbus instead. IIRC you wrote that you don't have that problem.
Then I implemented support for Dbus with its crazy overhead into MSEgui...