> And are we certain that my changes are the cause of those issues?

Tested here on all my mse projects (including StrumPract) and all compile
and run perfectly with both fpc 3.2.0 and fpc 3.3.1.

The only problems found are with mseide himself and the new behavior of
TParamFlags.
But it seems, after lot of search, that, in all fpc world, only Martin did
know how to use TParamFlags.
(https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,27538.15.html?PHPSESSID=3ovhgvat82bssshp06eq81m8s3)

So, to resume, if your application does not use TParamFlags, you may compile
it with fpc 3.2.x and 3.3.x without problems.

But, for mseide himself, please use fpc 3.0.2. or fpc 3.0.4. (until we found
the TParamFlags fix).

Of course you may compile with fpc 3.2.0 the projects loaded by
mseide-compiled-with-fpc-3.0.4.