From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Rod Trent
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 9:34 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] OT: MMS "absorbed" into TechEd 2014

Really what you'll miss is peer sessions. TechEd is largely built on sessions
that have been vetted to ensure the proper messaging is made available. Early
days of MMS it was all about how products worked in the real world, not how
they were developed to work. One thing I've heard this week (from Microsoft
folks no less) is that people like IT/Dev Connections because its a conference
with a User Group feel. And, it will remain that way, even though we're
expanding for next year. Its very personal, allowing attendees direct access to
speakers and experts.

Sent from Windows Phone 8