That’s what I’ve heard to, will do I guess (New Orleans didn’t smell when I was
there)

-Roland

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Niehaus
Sent: Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013 02:03
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] OT: MMS "absorbed" into TechEd 2014

Sorry, one more OT posting and then I’ll stop J

Houston is a huge city.  It contains a large number of “true Texans”, but they
are outnumbered substantially by normal “outsiders.”  And those “true Texans”
are generally still nice people.

Downtown Houston could pass for downtown LA.  On second thought, maybe that’s
not such a good comparison – maybe it would be better to say that it smells
better than New Orleans…

Thanks,

-Michael