When you are doing a count don’t you have to add anything from the select in to
the group by?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Miller, Todd
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:32 AM
To: <mssms@lists.myitforum.com> <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: Re: [mssms] RE: Help with computer models report

[This message is from outside Bradley. Exercise caution in opening attachments
or links.]
What if you group just by model?  Is the report being thrown off by the double
group by?  I seem to always have trouble when double grouping.  As long as you
don't have two manufacturers with the same model- should be ok to group by
model only.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2016, at 05:12, Garth Jones