This is perfect, thanks Daniel!

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Daniel Ratliff
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 6:00 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] RE: Help with computer models report

That’s just looking at the hardware inventory class, which doesn’t eliminate
inactive or obsolete records.

Join it to v_r_system_valid and that should clean up your data.

Here is what we use:

SELECT csp.Vendor0 [Vendor], csp.Version0 [Model_Name], csp.Name0
[Model_Number], COUNT(*) AS [Count]

FROM            v_R_System_valid sys INNER JOIN

                v_GS_COMPUTER_SYSTEM_PRODUCT csp ON sys.ResourceID =
csp.ResourceID

GROUP BY csp.Vendor0, csp.Version0, csp.Name0

ORDER BY Model_Name, Model_Number

Daniel Ratliff