Thanks for the reply Sherry. It's been 2 days since the script was run.
Still nothing.

Was your lab running 1511 or something newer?

My colleague has told me he's seeing a version check in one of the logs and
thinks that's what is denying us access to 1610. So I am just trying to
confirm that we, at 1511, cannot go directly to 1610.

Erik