Nah, just kidding around.

This is the process we used

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/ConfigMgr-1610-Enable-046cc0e9

Ivan

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of the codepoets
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 4:36 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] 1610 update not showing in console

Actually, Ivan, that is what I was asking about (I hope I didn't sound too
demanding, didn't mean to...) :)

We're not even seeing the option for an upgrade, so if you are, and you're
currently at 1511, that tells me that we probably should be seeing it.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Lindenfeld, Ivan