I just tried the script a few minutes ago in my test environment 1606, and 1610
appeared almost immediately after I checked for updates.

Sol

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of the codepoets
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 2:21 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] 1610 update not showing in console

Thanks for the reply Sherry. It's been 2 days since the script was run. Still
nothing.

Was your lab running 1511 or something newer?

My colleague has told me he's seeing a version check in one of the logs and
thinks that's what is denying us access to 1610. So I am just trying to confirm
that we, at 1511, cannot go directly to 1610.

Erik

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Sherry Kissinger