> :(And after this mail, let's talk about this in private, instead of via the
> :list...)
> :
> :Grtjs, Manuel
>
> Hey! then tell me how to do that for my email-reader (Outlook Express)
> automatically sets the return-adress to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

yes, this is standard since Wiebe changed the config of the MSX list-server...
I don't like it either, but who am I... Most people seem to like it, because
when I complained about this before, people said to me that I'm just a sucker
that I forget to replace that To: field. Anyway, I guess you'll just have to
replace it like I have to do... (And I'm not using some silly Microsoft
program, but MH... ;-D )

> Perhaps I should set it manually by copying and pasting the email-adress of
> the sender from the header... But is that the only solution???

Eh, yeah, see above.

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER!
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://studs.sci.kun.nl:8888/manuelbi or
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/2653/manuelind.html (mirror, only
use it when the other URL gives trouble (e.g. server offline))