:> Hi!
:>
:> Manuel Bilderbeek is working on a FAQ for SCSI-interfaces...
:
:Eh, well, yeah... Actually, my knowledge of SCSI interfaces (and IDE
:interfaces, and actually all harddisk and CD-ROM stuff) is extremely
:limited... I'd like someone to help me with this! Who is a real
:Harddisk/interface genie? Please contact me, then we can write a FAQ about
:this together...

Perhaps I can help you, I have had an MK and I will get an BERT very soon...
But I don't know which information you would like to have...

:Another thing: I'm very busy at the moment, so maybe the FAQ and my other
:pages will be updated in 3 weeks or so, instead of right away... (sorry, I
:have exams)

Still??