] :(And after this mail, let's talk about this in private, instead of via the
] :list...)
] :
] :Grtjs, Manuel
] Hey! then tell me how to do that for my email-reader (Outlook Express)
] automatically sets the return-adress to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
] Perhaps I should set it manually by copying and pasting the email-adress of
] the sender from the header... But is that the only solution???
You have several other solutions, a few examples:
- Create an entire new message and enter a correct receiver address
- Reply to the message but replace [EMAIL PROTECTED] by the correct receiver
address by entering it manually
- Install a different mailprogram and try all options of it.

Though, the copy and past solutions seems to be the simplest one to me.

Best regards,
Alex

--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format