Marco Antonio Simon dal Poz wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Alex Wulms wrote:
>
> > This mystery can be solved quite simply if you look at the specifications of
> > the MSX slot. In a cartridge slot, you have three signals, just for the
> > convenience of the hardware designer:
> > CS1: This signal becomes active if the Z80 addresses memory in page 1
> > CS2: This signal becomes active if the Z80 addresses memory in page 2
> > CS12: This signal becomes active if the Z80 addresses memory in page 1 or 2

> I already knew this signals, but I never understood how to create a ROM in
> pages 0 and 3.

Try conecting a not port on the MSX A15 signal and then connecting it to
the
/OE of the eprom ... Voia ... it will be on the Page 3 ... to place it
on the
Page 0 (Easier than page 3) put the /OE on the RD signal (You will have
mirrors
in all other pages ... but it will be on the Page 0

> Then, normal Konami Megaroms use CS12 signal, and Konami SCC Megaroms
> don't use. Is that right?

I never saw standard (Non SCC) konami megaroms but I'm sure that
they need a CS signal wich is enabled during the write cycles
and the signals on the slot isn't (I explained why on the other mail
I sent few time ago)

Don't you agree with me ?

Greeting from Brasilia , Brazil