] > >> Because the kind of stuff your MSX will output thru your fl.400 card
] will
] > >> be at least 4 times better than the kind of garbage a PC would output
] thru
] > >> a fl.100 brick.
] > >
] > >Well... no.
] > >A fl.50 SB16... yes. There should be a "Noise only" sticker on that. But
] for
] > >100 bucks you can get a reasonable soundcard.
] >
] > I was referring to artistic quality, not sound quality. But I suppose
] > you'll use an emulator on your PC to output the artistic quality thru a
] > reasonable fl.100 card and save this way some bucks, righty-right? 8;)
]
] Yup...
]
] By the way, maybe some of you are interested: Bleem is now cracked so anyone
] can enjoy the power of Bleem (and you don't have to pay the lots of money).

What is bleem?

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms
--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format