Hi, I've received this mail from Japan. THIS IS BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:37:18 +0900
From: "K.Ikeda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MSX PRINT.

Kuniji Ikeda's MSX PRINT  23/June

Yesterday, some MSX Figure leaders meet with Kazuhiko Nishi and ASCII
Corp. And I recived a telephone from them. Because they need my help.

Hidekatsu Yokoi of Frontline, Hideki Imamura of SYNTAX, Kazuhiri
Tsujikawa of ESE Artists' Factry and the other MSXer show their MSX stuff
to ASCII Corp and Nishi. Nishi is many glad for their MSX stuff. But
ASCII Corp is...

Yokoi showed GFX9000 and MoonSound to ASCII Corp and Nishi.
 Yokoi:This is GFX9000 produced by Stiching Sunrise!
 Nishi:What is it?
 Yokoi:This is Video cartridge build in V9990!!
 Nishi:What is V9990?
 Yokoi:??? Do you remember V9990?
 Nishi:I don't remember V9990.
 Yokoi:Nooo!
 This is true story!
 Yokoi:Now, European MSX Grops are makeing this nice Graphic cartridge!!
 Nishi:Ok! Let's show us cool MSX stuff!!
 Yokoi:.....
 Nishi:Software is NOTHING?
 Yokoi:Of couse, European MSX Groups made some greate MSX Software! But
       now I have not it... Next time, I'll show nice MSX stuff of
       GFX9000.
 Nishi:Oh! I'm waitting next time...

In 4/July, some MSX leader will meet ASCII Corp and Nishi.
Now, Japanese MSX Figure leader and ASCII Corp talking about NEW MSX
Computer. We hope that ASCII will make NEW MSX Compiyer. And Nishi agree
NEW MSX Project! But ASCII Corp don't like our NEW MSX Project. ASCII
think that many MSXer don't buy NEW MSX Computer...

We must show MSX user power to ASCII Corp.
1)ASCII want look nice MSX stuff made in Europa and Brazil. Please tell
   me nice MSX stuff.
2)MSX Festa is the most big Japanese MSX Fair. But we will break MSX
  Festa. On 22 and 23/August, we will make new MSX Fair. Name is MSX Denyu
  land(MSX Electronics Land in English). ASCII Corp will pay cost(money)
  of this Fair. If ASCII Corp will feel MSX Power, MSX will make new MSX
  Computer!!!

Now, I must show nice MSX stuff to Nishi and ASCII Corp. I want show...
1)MSX stuff of St.Sunrise
2)Padial hardware
3)Ademir's CIEL
4)The other MSX stuff.

MSX Electronics land:22,23/August    2 days!
MSX WORLD EXPO'99:   21,22/November  2 days!

Please write me E-mail if you know something cool MSX stuff. We must show
MSX Power to ASCII!!!

Kuniji Ikeda from OSAKA, Japan