IF this is true.. and only IF.. because i can't see why ASCII want to
put money in developing a new MSX machine.. ( tell me )
Then : we must supply those guys with THE BEST stuff ever made
for GFX9000 and MoonSound .. so that they can somehow convince
ASCII that they do have a 'solid' sales area for their new MSX
system.

Unfortunately i don't have written any programz yet for the GFX9000 and
MoonSound but i'm sure others are willing to supply their stuff !!

I personally would like a new MSX system.... but i don't know about
others.. the system must have a LOT of good features otherwise it
is already doomed..

Greetz,
 Antal