> >Woooooooowwwwwwwwww! This is really BIG news!
> >
> >My proposal is to show (mainly Dutch stuff):
>

> why mainly dutch? lots of great stuff is comming from spain!

I know. I didn't mean that we should only show Dutch stuff, but I wanted to
say that at least THIS Dutch stuff should be shown! Get it? I let other people
do proposals for Spanish and other software...

(Indeed, Sonyc might be a good idea or things like No Name, Akin (Yo Cas!) and
what about Core Dump, if it will ever be finished? (YO CAS!! ;-) Or that XTAZY
partly-finished game? (Quite impressive Moonsound & GFX9000 stuff!) Or the
demo of The Incredible Micro Mirror Men? (Again NOP!)

> why don't show stuff from beginners so they can see that there are still new
> poeple on the msx scene

Would that impress Mr. Nishi?

> >Kuniji, don't forget to send us mail about these kind of things! :-)
> >
> but as much as i would like it that there will be a new MSX i kind of doubt
> it just like all the other project's.
> sorry but thats how i see it.
> i have to see it first before i believe it.

I agree. But if Nishi is involved it gives (at least me) a lot more confidence
than if some hobby-group is trying to launch a new system.

I really hope this is true. Can you tell us some more, Kuniji Ikeda?

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi/