On Fri, 25 Jun 1999, Ahti Soilamaa wrote:

> What's the idea of useing two computers. If I had a PC why should I use it
> with a MSX? Isn't it easier to use only PC?

        Most people seems to miss that FudeBrowser does not require a PC.
Suppose you have an msx-browser that reads directly from the .html files.
You would still have to connect in a web server. Most likely this web
server would be a PC.

        With FudeBrowser, the idea remains the same. You would still
connect to a web server in a pc, only this time the web server is a
dedicated one.

        "But, what if my local ISP does not agree to run wise?"
        Don't worry. If WISE is running in just one server on the world,
it would be enough. You would connect to your isp, yout isp would connect
to the wise server and you would download the .htz stream without even
know from where it's coming.