> Laurens Holst ha escrit:
>
> > Ah.
>
> Have you played any text adventure? What I described is very common: you
> explore the world while drawing a map and reading texts. When you have
> drawed all the map, you don't read once and once again texts, just
> ignore them. In those cases, any delay in text drawing decreases
> gameplay.

Well in that case you can just turn the 'nice effect'-option off...

> > > He he he... It is really wonderful the way than a single ":)" can
change
> > > the meaning of a phrase.
> > > By the way, is very difficult make me angry, so if you really want to
do
> > > such a thing you must put more effort! 8)
> >
> > I think when speaking to somebody you do the same.
> > So why not in sentences??? When writing it is quite hard to distinct
> > sarcastic phrases from real angry phrases.
>
> For that reason I have put the "8)"...
> By the way, if you misuderstanded some of my words, excuse me.

No I didn't...
And it is hard to get me upset too.
Although some false occusions and some swearing will do fine.

> > > Semantics...
> >
> > ??? sorry don't understand that word.
>
> Nothing but a filosofical comment. "Paint IV effect", "Luxaflex effect",
> ... : a lot of words for the same concept 8)

Oh, I get it.

By the way, the little basic-proggie included this time was a REAL
luxaflex-effect.

          email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
             visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/
MSX fair Bussum / MSX Marathon homepage: http://msxfair.cjb.net/