> > I have 2 (silly?) questions:
> >
> > 1) Is there a DOS-MBM replayer, so I can replay Moonblaster music from
> > e.g. Multi-Mente? (So, I need a MSX-DOS commandline-replayer...)
>
> Sounds like you've been working with unix... I don't think any other
> platform has so many commandline-utilities. MSX for sure doesn't. I don't

Well, it's also handy in Multi-Mente. You can let it connect a program to a
file-extension. So if you push Return on a GIF file, it starts VGIF. Now I
want to be able to play MBM files from Multi-Mente.

> think it exists, but it should be pretty easy to build, considering you
> only need a front-end.

Be my guest! :-)

> > 2) bla bla bla
>
> That is quite simple (the idea is, the implementation is pretty long):Just
> do a files"*.*" and read all files with vpeek. store them in an array.
> Then you put on any filter you like, and display whatever you want. For
> the best results, switch off the screen when the "files" command is given
> (or do a color 1,1,1 or similar).

Yeah ok... But then I'd REALLY have to adapt the program, and it will get MUCH
slower.

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi/