[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Hello out there!
>>
>> After almost two years of silence after the 'death' of MCCM (MSX
>> Computer & Club Magazine, the last 'official' Dutch MSX Magazine),
>> there is news now! We want to continue/restart MCCM on the Web, for
>> now called MCCW: MSX Computer & Club magazine on the Web!
>
>This is awesome.
>Expect some article(s) from me!

<<SNIP>>

This makes me sick! Before I go any further let me first say that this
response is not aimed at anyone in particular (not at ~Grauw, not at
Manuel, not at ANYONE in particular!).
What makes me sick is that if (for instance) the FutureDisk (I could
also name XSW) asks for articles, nobody reacts. If MCCsomething asks
for articles people rush off and start writing all sorts of interesting
things. If the things you have to say are of interest to ANYONE, then
for pietsake write them and publish them in still existing magazines,
don't wait until the MCCM rises from it's grave (if it ever does)!

Enough said,

Jeroen Smael
FutureDisk

PS. This doesn't mean that I don't want the MCCM undead(line) ;-)

Homepage: http://www.futuredisk.msxnet.org/