> Another option: English is required (translated by a third if nessacary (for
> example because the writer can't write English)), and foreign language is
> also possible.

No, we want only English or Dutch, because that's the only language we can
check. We need to, to maintain quality. If the write can't write English, he
should ask someone who can to translate the article to English. Then mail the
English article to me. If you people want English articles: just write your
articles in (good!) English! Dutch: geen steenkolen Engels graag!

> > That is great! I hope you can send it to me in short notice.
>
> I will too.

Great!

> Hmm I'd like the possibility for both.
> But that's my opinion.

I don't, because we want the layout to be 'consequent', that is, the layout
must be the same everywhere. And I'm the one to decide, not you! ;-)

Grtjs, Manuel ((m)ICQ UIN 41947405)

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org/)
PPS: Visit my home page at http://bilderbeek.tsx.org/