Well... I just made another msx-related web site, and this one will need
the help of everyone to grow up =)

MGN? What's that?
MGN is the MSX Gaming Network, a site devoted to games being developed for
MSX! Only recent games will show on the site.

The ideia is to create a central placa where MSX users can go to see what's
being made, read reviews, download demos,etc.

Of course, this means that every game will have it's description,
screenshots, and links to it's original home-page, so this will probably
raise the traffic to everyone.

But for this to work out, I need to get info from games being developed,
screenshots, descriptions, and if possible or available some demos also.

You can check out the site at http://mgn.redir.net

C-ya,

SLotman
MSX Files ( http://www.msxfiles.cjb.net )