make sure to be ready before dump disk to dsk..

- close right hole from disk for recognize 720kb (low density)
- clean your floppy disk drive head
- connect well your floppy disk drive (power supply and cable to
motherboard)
- turn floppy activate from your motherboard BIOS *ON*

I don't think it was problem with linux or with windows xp or else more
software..
It should work perfectly.
Otherwise, you can dump your real disk to dsk if you make MSDOS boot disk
and save dcopy files to floppy or CD. and.. you just load booting disk
after turn PC on and type like this :

dcopy filename c:\filename.dsk <enter>

Don't forget to handle RAMdisk. It's good way to use..

Regards,
Kim