Micha Rieser schreef:
hi kim,

i have closed the right whole by my test disks. i fromatted it with a
msx (i tried single and double sided) and saved some bas.-files on it
with a programm like 10 ? "that's a test"
but it hasn't worked.
i also tried it with a real msx disk with a msx program on it that works
well on the real msx. (a paint program)

i think a msdos-boot-disk is a worth to try. but i actually haven't such
a boot disk. i think i'm not able to make one, because i haven't msdos
6.22 here. do you know, where i can download it?

otherwise i must really install win98se on an old computer ...

I think finding a download of a boot disk with MS-DOS somewhere on the internet is much easier than installing Windows 98…

http://www.google.com/search?q=ms+dos+boot+disk+image

Top link seems good :).