Thanks for the feedback Manuel,

My interest in this project lies in actually developing it. The reason
I'm not doing this project without notifying anyone, is because I'm
not likely to be a very good contributor to the database (my MSX
collection and knowledge is limited, at least as it compares to some
of the rest of the MSX fans).

Thanks