On Sep 24, 2009, at 12:41 AM, Patriek Lesparre wrote:

Eric Boon wrote:
On Sep 23, 2009, at 9:51 PM, Patriek Lesparre *DID NOT WRITE*:
Manuel Bilderbeek wrote:
I suggest to contact Sandy Pleyte (of www.generation-msx.nl), to add this to Generation MSX. It shouldn't be that much work and part of it is already implemented even.

Because a single point of success is better than choice and differentiation?
Yes. :-P

So you still provide the snappy comebacks Quibus is incapable of in his place...

Oh, I'm quite sure that Manuel is very capable of those same snappy comments. It's just that he's smarter than me and doesnt' want to feed the trolls.

Now, as for an on topic comment. I really don't see the harm in someone suggesting that two other someones, who share an interest, contact each other in order see if they can combine their efforts. If you do, then I suggest you learn about communities, co-operation, synergy and putting things in perspective. Forgetting about conspiracies and witch hunts wouldn't hurt either...

Ah well, nuf said.

Cheers,
        Eric