Hi Alan,

I tried that, but "pkgfile pyqtconfig.py" simply returns nothing. I
specifically checked if it would list the packages a file is part of
even if that package is not present and indeed it does list the
packages in question.

So, my conclusion is that at this moment there is no package available
that will bring in pyqtconfig.py.

Regards,

Arjen