Is this one of White "Don't even try to do anything with me if it's not on
the 1 page quick start guide" Routers
Even my sister managed to work one of those.
Phil

On 12/7/06, Chris Heath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm in.

And I can confirm that BT Broadband is numptyproof.

----- Original Message ----
From: Raoul Morley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 7 December, 2006 5:40:51 PM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] Christmas Ride


On 12/7/06, Andy Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 7 Dec 2006, at 16:48, Raoul Morley wrote:
> > Anyone fancy something crossy and jey round Durham between Christmas
> > and New Year.
> >
> > Not tech just fun burn off some Christmas Lard.
>
> Aye, could do :)

Cool, I've not used MTBNE for ages ;0)
>
> --
> Andy Armstrong, hexten.net
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to