On 12/7/06, Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm the numpty that shows thats wrong.
chris
Throw up a date Raoul...
Hows about either the 27th, 28th or 29th of December, we need to
decide before I come up as I won't have any email access when I'm up
North.
We can start from my old place as that's where I'm staying which is
cool although we'll have to be careful not to get it dirty, so shoes
in backyard careful laying of nespaper before leaving for the return,
nothing too onerous it'lll just save me frantic cleaning.
Earlyish start would be good otherwise we'll need lights which I'm not
averse too at all.
On 7 Dec 2006, at 21:30, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 7 Dec 2006, at 21:11, Chris Heath wrote:
>> I'm in.
>>
>> And I can confirm that BT Broadband is numptyproof.
>
> Yay! :)
>
> --
> Andy Armstrong, hexten.net
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l