Are we saying the 27th for this then, I should hopefully have
Christmas cake and wensleydale  ;0)

Trying to get decent 29er tyres in the UK is proving pretty hard, I'm
suprised nobody is bringing over the stuff the UK importers won't
bring in.

On 12/10/06, Lee Collis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You should have some shifts by now mate but sadly as your one of the last
most shifts have been filled as they will have allocated most. The sickness
ill come in soon as it's suprising how many people go sick over Xmas, I
feel really sorry for them. FUCKERS!



> Hi R, really fancy that as I've a huge, and I mean
> HUGE, amount of pre (and doubtless post) Christmas
> lard to burn off. Only 2 problems 1. Don't know if I
> can remember how to ride a bike and 2. My thoughful
> employer hasn't given me my shifts for 25th onwards :(
> Will definately have time off for beer at some point
> though :)
>
> G
>
> ps. i've bought an old steel Marin complete with
> Girvin flex stem which should fit the s/s jey bill to
> a T
>
>
> --- Raoul Morley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Anyone fancy something crossy and jey round Durham
>> between Christmas
>> and New Year.
>>
>> Not tech just fun burn off some Christmas Lard.
>> _______________________________________________
>> mtbne-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>>
>
>
>
>
> 
____________________________________________________________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
> http://new.mail.yahoo.com
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to