Ace mincing shall be mandatory.....

On 12/11/06, Chris Mearns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If its definitely the 27th, I'm definitely in.    And raring to mince....
I think not wearing shades would be OK....
On 11 Dec 2006, at 21:43, Raoul Morley wrote:

Ace..........

I'm guessing lights might be an idea just in case as there'll not be a lot
of daylight around.

Hopefully we won't need them.

On 12/11/06, Andy Armstrong < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11 Dec 2006, at 21:33, Raoul Morley wrote:
> > Are we saying the 27th for this then, I should hopefully have
> > Christmas cake and wensleydale  ;0)
>
> Yup, looks good for me :)
>
> --
> Andy Armstrong, hexten.net
>
> _______________________________________________
> mtbne-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l
>
_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l



_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l


_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to