Since I used Open MPI, I didn't have to change the MPI Install phase much at
all. But if you are running something non-MPI, you may have to update this
section.

For the MPI Details I have:
------------------------------
[MPI Details: OMPI]
exec = ./run-correctness.pl -test &test_executable() \
       -storage-dir /nfs/odinnfs1/san36-1-0/jjhursey/tmp/snapshot/ \
       -np &test_np() \
       -mca "@fixes@ -am ft-enable-cr @pml@" \
       --prefix &test_prefix() -v 2

fixes = -mca orte_base_help_aggregate 0
ft_options = -am ft-enable-cr
-------------------------------

For the Test Get/Build/Run phases I have:
-------------------------------
[Test get: iu_ft_cr]
module = SVN
svn_url = https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/ompi-tests/trunk/iu/ft/correctness

[Test build: iu_ft_cr]
test_get = iu_ft_cr
save_stdout_on_success = 1
merge_stdout_stderr = 1
stderr_save_lines = -1

module = Shell
shell_build_command = <<EOT
make clean all ADD_FLAGS=""
EOT

[Test run: iu_ft_cr]
include_section = Defaults Test run

test_build = iu_ft_cr
timeout = &max(240, &multiply(30, &test_np()))
pass = &and(&test_wifexited(), &eq(&test_wexitstatus(), 0))
np = &env_max_procs()

simple_pass:tests = &enumerate( "noop", "quiet", "simple", "progress",
"inflight", "barrier" )

-- Josh