I'm not sure I understand the whol question, but in general a moving sound source will create a Doppler effect, but I don't think what is being asked about.

When doing binaural things, beware of the main break in the road that every human head has another shape and size, so unless it's a personalized binaural algorithm, there will be (rather crude) approximations at hand. Of course te principle can work fine with the approximations, but the "perfect" sound is not easy, there of course are good working examples, like recently from Cheskey records, but often the effect must be stimulated and overly pronounced to really come across, so the suggestion of a few degrees of accuracy for "buzzing fly" (or chopper) may not be very easy to achieve!

Which brings me to the standard warning: digital sound software is bound to work with samples, and samples at standard rate (like CD rate) are *by far* not accurate enough for serious sounds to be even millimeter accurate!

Theo V.