Hello Fritz,

Thanks for your quick and useful answer. Those iOS applications seem very interesting, the only (big) problem for me is that unfortunately I don't own or have access to iOS to try it (only Linux and Windows).

Nevertheless, many thanks! I'll never know when I can use it.

Best regards,
João Fernandes

Quoting Fritz Menzer <men...@dlab.ch>:

Hi João,

just for your information: I'm in the process of creating an FMOD DSP effect for my BR2 binaural rendering algorithm, which probably does what you are looking for. Its advantage over other binaural renderers is that it realistically models an acoustical environment. For an idea of how it sounds, you can have a look at this iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/virtualroom/id512896634. For more information, please check also my website http://mnsp.ch.

Best regards,
Fritz