On 2012-10-10, joaoandrefe...@sapo.pt wrote:

I don't know if this is the ideal place to do it, but I've been advised to ask what I'm searching for in this mailing list.

It is, for the signal processing side of things. If you want to reach people interested in all of the surround sound theory and practice, then the place would prolly be sursound. Or perhaps even the newly founded FB group for the same.
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - de...@iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-50-5756111, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2