Didier,

I can hear hiss down at -72 dBFS while a 0 dBFS 440 hz sine wave is
playing. There is no compressor in my signal chain anywhere, I use an
RME FireFace UCX and have all gains to 0 dBFS and only adjust the
headhpone out gain. The FX % cpu on the soundcard is at 0 %, and I
even double checked through all the power buttons for the EQ / Comps
on each channel, nothing is on.

I will not reply to you any further on this topic, I have made my
statements very clear, posted examples, and been very patient with
you, but you still don't want to believe me so it is best to not
discuss it any further as it is just wasting everyone's time.

All the best,

Andrew

-- cytomic -- sound music software --