I don't agree. If I see two discids I'll think that there are (at
least) two pressings of the CD, not that someone ripped a CDR (from a
friend or whatever) and used MusicBrainz to tag it. Peoples homemade
discids are cruft and I applaud anyone who takes the time to clean up
cruft even when the cruft is not causing much damage. Some more
practically inclined will think that it's a waste of time, but why
vote no?

Philip