Thanks Javier.  More below...
(Sorry for resending, my previous message bounced from the mutopia-discuss list
for some reason, and I tried sending a message to
mutopia-discuss-ow...@mutopiaproject.org but that bounced too. So trying again
with a gmail account.)

On Jun 17, 2014, at 2:28 PM, Javier Ruiz-Alma <jav...@ruiz-alma.com> wrote:

> I forwarded some suggestions to leverage in prior email:
>
> Published in Clairnote music notation using LilyPond by Paul Morris. Original
> [or Source?] typesetting by Nikos Kourementos for the Mutopia Project
> (ID-931).
> Placed in the public domain by the typesetter. Free to distribute, modify,
> and perform.
>
> Published in Clairnote music notation using LilyPond by Paul Morris. Original
> [or Source?] typesetting (c) 2014 by Nikos Kourementos for the Mutopia
> Project (ID-931). Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0
> (International). Free to distribute, modify, and perform.

These look good to me.  I made a few edits.  How about the following?

Sheet music in Clairnote music notation published by Paul Morris using
LilyPond. Original typesetting by Nikos Kourementos for the Mutopia Project
(ID-931). Placed in the public domain by the typesetter. Free to distribute,
modify, and perform.

Sheet music in Clairnote music notation published by Paul Morris using
LilyPond. Original typesetting by Nikos Kourementos for the Mutopia Project
(ID-931). Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
International. Free to distribute, modify, and perform.

(I removed the parentheses from "(International)" since the CC org doesn't seem
to use them anymore: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/  Also I
didn't see a field in the .ly files for the copyright year for including "(c)
2014".)

Thanks again,
-Paul