On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 18:23:11 -0600, David DeSimone wrote:
> If the mailbox is only accessed from one machine, why is it on an NFS
> server?

Because my home is on an NFS server. This is the main reason. But in
fact, I want to be able to access these mailboxes from other machines
too, for instance because my machine is down. However it will always
be only one machine at the same time.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des