Hi, folks --

I guess I know what's up now :

...and then Mike said...
% On Fri, Mar 17, 2000 at 13:31:50, David T-G said...
%
% > 6.1 Linux system and tried to run configure, but configure couldn't tell
% > my host type.  I've not had this problem before.
%
% Dave, that's not a problem with mutt.  If you had asked me, I'd have told you
% that I know about the problem, and intend to fix it.  It's an issue with the
% compiler.  Right now, 0's compiler is broken for all but root, I'm working out
% those issues now.

Sorry for the noise; we've never had something like this and I didn't
think to actually suspect the compiler :-)

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature